Jesus said, “I AM the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life…”
He did not say, “I am a truth” as in one of many but, rather, “I am the TRUTH.” John 14:6
He quoted the prophet Isaiah saying, “The Spirit of the LORD is upon me… He has sent me to proclaim… freedom (liberty, release, deliverance) to the enslaved (captives)…” and added, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your ears.” Luke 4:18
He said, “…You will know the TRUTH, and that TRUTH will set you free.” John 8:32
Paul, an apostle of Jesus, said, “…Stand therefore in that liberty with which The Messiah has set us free…” Galatians 5:1
Are you living a life where you know the TRUTH and, as a result, live free? IPeter 2:16
- Free from sin… Romans 6:7
- Free from the law of sin and death… Romans 8:2
- Free from the fear of death… Hebrews 2:15
- Free from this present evil world… Galatians 1:4
- Free from the love of money… Hebrews 13:5
- Free of anxiety and worry… 1Corinthians 7:32
Are you living a life where you are no longer…
- Under a spell of witchcraft
- Chasing after every vain teaching
- Falling for scams and lies
- Deceiving and being deceived
- Believing anything and anyone but God
You were formerly darkness, but now you are light in Our Lord, therefore so walk as children of Light.
For the fruits of The Light are in all goodness, righteousness and TRUTH.
Distinguish what is pleasing before Our Lord.
Neither should you fellowship with the Servants of darkness, because they have no fruit in them, but you should rebuke them.
For the thing that they do in secret is an abomination to mention.
For all things are corrected by The Light and they are revealed, and everything that reveals is light.
Therefore it is said, “Awake, you who sleep, and arise from among the dead and The Messiah will illuminate you.” Ephesians 5:8-14
This site is addressed to my brethren, born of the Spirit, unto whom I am sent. To the rest I caution: you are reading someone else’s mail.